RoadmapTo la Bastide du Pin
Lorgues can be reached easily using any transportation method. It you choose to fly, NICE airport is one hour away. There are connections to and from most big cities worldwide.
AIX-MARSEILLES and TOULON-HYERES airports are also one hour away. If you prefer traveling by train, there is a high-speed train (TGV) SNCF station in Les Arcs-Draguignan, 15 minutes away.
By car, the A8 (E80) is also 15 minutes away.
Coming from NICE (airport or city)
- Take the A8 (E80) heading towards the West.
- Take exit 36 at LE MUY.
- Take DN7, still heading West in the direction of LES ARCS.
- When arriving South of LES ARCS, follow the signs indication LORGUES. Road D10 will lead you through Taradeau before taking you to Lorgues-en-Provence.
Coming from MARSEILLES or AIX
- Take the A8 (E80) heading towards the East in the direction of NICE.
- After 70 km (i.e. well after exit 35 in Brignoles), take the A57 in the direction of TOULON.
- Immediately exit using the first exit numbered 13 (LE CANNET DES MAURES, LE LUC, VIDAUBAN).
- At the roundabout just after the toll, turn right towards VIDAUBAN using road DN7.
- After 9km, drive into the village of VIDAUBAN.
- Then follow the signs indicating the direction of LORGUES, driving on the D48 and then the D10.
- The SNCF station at LES ARCS-DRAGUIGNAN provides connections, including direct high speed (TGV) connections with PARIS, DIJON, BRUXELLES and LILLE.
- It is advisable to rent a car to be picked-up at the station using AVIS (Draguignan office).
- Then drive to Lorgues on the D10.
When arriving in Lorgues
- Follow the signs indicating the direction of SALERNES.
- 650 m after the last roundabout (located near the Turchi stadium), you will drive along a meadow on your left-hand side: you have arrived!
- A big red sign indicates la Bastide du Pin.
If you arrive in LORGUES coming from the Verdon and SALERNES, the entrance of la Bastide du Pin
is 100m on your right just after the sign indicating that you are entering LORGUES.